Wednesday, May 2, 2012

During the second live tutoring session, I found myself being less nervous than the first one.  I was still nervous though.  I found a little comfort in knowing that we would be working with the same students we did the first time around.  They looked happy and excited to see that I was working with them again.  They had both worked on the same papers we had previously went over.  I read over the first students paper to see what kind of changes he had made.  I realized right away what he had fixed.  He had definitely expanded on things that we spoke about.  I read over his work again and we agreed that he needed to work on his conclusion a bit more.  While he worked on that I went over the second tutee's paper with him.  This student had also worked on his paper from the last time I had worked with him.  He had a problem with his conclusion and had written a few different options down and wanted my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment